Thursday, April 28, 2016

Always in My Head - Coldplay - newcord

Berikut lirik lagu Always in My Head - Coldplay, dilengkapi chord kunci gitar Always in My Head - Coldplay, dipersembahkan oleh Maingitardulu.com. Selamat memainkan lirik lagu dan kord gitar Always in My Head - Coldplay.

Always in My Head - ColdplayINTRO:
Em    |G     |Bm    |A/C#  A     x2

VERSE:
Em           G
  I think of you
Bm           A/C#    A
  I haven't slept
Em          G
  I think I do
Bm              A/C#    A  
  But I don't forget

         Em                  G
My body moves, goes where I will
              Bm                   A/C#    D
But though I try, my heart stays still

        Em                  G
In memories, just won't be let
             Bm            A/C#     (D)
So my mouth waters, to be filled


CHORUS:
             D            Em         G
(And) you're always in my head
                     Bm    A/C#
    You're always in my-y head
           D             Em          G
    You're always in my head
                     Bm    A/C#      A
    You're always in my-y head


BRIDGE:
Em    |G     |Bm    |A

(A)                 Em           G
You're always in my head
          Bm
Always in my-y
                 A
You're always in my-y

Em     G
This I guess
Bm                      A/C#
Is to tell you you're chosen
D             Em
Out from the rest


Kunci gitar sebelumnya: Bungkam - The Virgin

PS: Belum tahu/hafal/lupa lagu Always in My Head - Coldplay. Lihat video clip/cover Always in My Head - Coldplay, melalui Youtube berikut ini : https://youtu.be/6xkTd5k1fYg


EmoticonEmoticon